The decision to start and run a wellness business always comes from a desire to help people lead meaningful, happy and healthy lives. Whatever you do, whether it be acupuncture, fitness, nutrition, energy healing or any other modality, your focus is on how you use these skills and talents to make a real difference in someone’s life.
That’s the easy part of running a wellness business. However, this doesn’t go hand-in-hand with the day-to-day responsibilities and requirements of running the business itself. No matter what success looks like to you, The Heart Of Community is where you’ll find the answers to get there.
The Heart Of Founder and business owner – Nikki White
I founded The Heart Of Community to fill a void in the wellness industry. I’m a small business efficiency expert and strategist, and a certified ThetaHealer. I’m a spiritual businesswoman, dedicated to assisting practitioners to be the best small business operators they can be.
From years of working in and running my own small businesses, both in the business administration field and in the natural health field, I offer a unique perspective combining spiritual and practical knowledge and I share this with The Heart Of Community members.
My aim is to empower wellness business owners to leverage their time in their business more strategically and effectively, allowing them to have more enjoyment in their business.
Watch the video below to hear more from Nikki…
Overcoming frustration, overwhelm and the distraction of
daily business tasks
Running a business involves having knowledge and experience in many areas that don’t form part of your core skill-set. These tasks can seem insurmountable in a wellness business as they often seem at odds with what we’re trying to achieve for our clients.
Having the ability to embrace tasks and concepts such as marketing, SEO, social media, bookkeeping, BAS and many other necessary aspects is the fundamental basis of you being able to run a successful business. We’re here to help you with all of this and more. By getting experts to share their knowledge in a non-judgemental environment, we will help you to develop and grow a sustainable, successful and healthy business in a way that works for you.
What do you need to know
so you can run a successful wellness business?
- Increasing your revenue?
- Doubling your client base?
- Expand your services?
- Learning how to operate more efficiently?
- Wanting to be the leading practitioner in your area?
- Keeping up to date with the latest business ideas and regulations?
- Getting more clarity around your goals?
Sometimes knowing what you don’t know is where you need to start. The vast resources available through membership of this community can provide you with the clarity and direction you need to get back on track and remove the feelings of frustration and overwhelm.
Are these some of the common scenarios that are stopping you from getting off the ground?
- You’re feeling unmotivated by seemingly endless mundane tasks
- You’re feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start
- You’re worried about spending money on anything but the essentials
- You don’t know how to get the right business support
- You’re not sure what the best business tools for you are
- You don’t know who to call on for advice
- You’re not sure how to approach running your business from a systems and processes angle
- You’re not sure how any changes to business practices and legislation might affect you
If your answer is yes to any of these scenarios, joining The Heart Of Community will provide you with the resources you need to help you move forward, at the same time, you’ll become part of a group of supportive business owners who understand exactly what you’re going through.
What exactly is The Heart Of Community?
The Heart Of Community is a members-only community that provides specialist business tools, webinars, eBooks and forums to wellness business owners*. We teach you how to grow, market and run your business, how to develop your reputation and brand, and how to create the success that you have defined for yourself, to produce a sustainable and viable business that suits your lifestyle.
Building on my existing experience in small business and natural health, I am continually adding to the knowledge-base in Community by actively staying on top of the latest trends, tools and ideas. The legwork is done for you (by me) and everything you need to know is collected into one, intuitive space.
With a large network of business connections, I also bring experts into The Heart of Community to provide you with specific and targeted information that is practical and straight-forward, giving you the benefit of a broad spectrum of ideas and solutions.
Wondering how we can help you grow your business? Here’s how we’ve helped others:
* Whilst we mainly work with wellness business owners, if you resonate with the messages on this page and feel you are a kindred business person, we don’t industry discriminate and would love you to join us.
If you’re ready to grow and sustain your natural health practice – join us!
The Heart of Community will help you by providing
- 24/7 access to business tools and training modules
- Over $500 worth of training value, increasing weekly
- Expert advice from experienced professionals
- Money-back guarantee
- All the business support when you need it.
Once you have registered you will get unlimited, immediate access to:
- An interactive forum offering business assistance and advice from our experts and your peers on a daily basis. Which means you don’t have to wait days to get an answer to a burning issue that’s holding you up.
- Regular webinars hosted by industry experts covering whatever area of business members need help in the most. You get to decide the webinar topics and I will source the experts.
- Practical training videos on important topics like how to start a business, how to set up your email newsletter, how to create procedures in your business. All the videos are simple and easy to follow, designed to quickly and easily enhance the success of your business.
- Educational ebooks & articles on a range of helpful topics to assist you in becoming more efficient and self-sufficient.
- Advice relating to real issues raised by our forum members. This is a vibrant and active community and we provide solutions from existing resources or by sourcing the correct information for you.
Want to see The Heart Of Community first hand?
It’s often hard to visualise exactly how something can help you without seeing it or experiencing it first. I’ve created this short video so that you can get a feel for exactly how it all works.
What’s my investment?
The Heart Of Community membership is only $440 for 12 months. The perfect amount of time to enable you to boost your business.
Invest in yourself and your business for 12 months upfront and receive 3 months free! Or alternatively you can pay in monthly instalments of $49 each.
If you don’t feel that The Heart of Community is for you in your first week, we will gladly refund your membership. No questions asked. Of course, we want to continue to improve our service so we welcome your feedback.
Join us at the beginning of the journey
The first 10 people who sign up will receive a FREE monthly one-on-one session with me (one hour long) for the lifetime of your membership. By joining the community now you can take advantage of this personalised advice and assistance that will enable your business to gain momentum fast. Plus, as the community grows you will be one of the first to develop connections with practitioners all over the world, increasing the help and support you receive.
Bonus membership offer
Join our affiliate system by referring other members to the community. No extra fee is required and, for each member you refer you receive $10 per month. If you refer 5 people you’ll receive our up-to-the-minute business assistance for free!
We’re here to help. Visit our FAQ section to see if we already have an answer to your query about whether The Heart Of Community can help YOU with your business. If you don’t find the answer there please feel free to submit your question via email. We’re looking forward to welcoming you on board!